The news media have missed the big story once again. Even though multiple nominally non-partisan sources have found the bill on the whole lacking in economic stimulus, the news media continue to refer to it by that misnomer. And even though the Democrats wrote every single jot and tittle, it couldn’t garner the support of the full democrat caucus. The story isn’t that the Republicans wouldn’t support the Democrat’s bill, more aptly named by Rush Limbaugh as the “War on Prosperity Bill”, it’s that democrats wouldn’t support it either.
- @thehill What are the news media ratings? It's just as relevant. #PatheticHacks #Lolz 16 hours ago
- @donnabrazile Did releasing DNC emails hurt Hillary because it proved that the DNC is full of disgusting, dishonest, despicable people? 16 hours ago
- @donnabrazile Why did releasing DNC emails hurt Hillary? Please spell it out? 16 hours ago
- @donnabrazile Is this the investigation into who released the information that documented the dishonest, possibly c… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @jonhenley I'm sorry, I was conflating the dvd's to the PM with the speeches on iPod. Nonetheless, do you know if the Queen enjoyed them? 1 day ago