The news media have missed the big story once again. Even though multiple nominally non-partisan sources have found the bill on the whole lacking in economic stimulus, the news media continue to refer to it by that misnomer. And even though the Democrats wrote every single jot and tittle, it couldn’t garner the support of the full democrat caucus. The story isn’t that the Republicans wouldn’t support the Democrat’s bill, more aptly named by Rush Limbaugh as the “War on Prosperity Bill”, it’s that democrats wouldn’t support it either.
- RT @seanmdav: The average age of mass shooters is 34 years old, murders by rifle constitute 2% of all murders in a given year, and the dead… 4 hours ago
- RT @GwilymMcGrew: @AriDavidUSA Pelosi’s San Francisco spends $30 million a year to clean up feces and needles.... twitter.com/nbcnews/status… 5 hours ago
- @chuckwoolery Why are there no regulations to prevent media corporations from exploiting murders and creating the n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @EdMorrissey: CA #MeToo lawmaker to staff: Let’s play spin the bottle, and I’ll tell you about my conquests hotair.com/archives/2018/… http… 7 hours ago
- RT @EdMorrissey: "Ms. Garcia said that having sex with other elected officials was a good way of getting information; she claimed that she… 7 hours ago