The news media have missed the big story once again. Even though multiple nominally non-partisan sources have found the bill on the whole lacking in economic stimulus, the news media continue to refer to it by that misnomer. And even though the Democrats wrote every single jot and tittle, it couldn’t garner the support of the full democrat caucus. The story isn’t that the Republicans wouldn’t support the Democrat’s bill, more aptly named by Rush Limbaugh as the “War on Prosperity Bill”, it’s that democrats wouldn’t support it either.
- @Sulliview @farhip Do you ever get exposed to any information that doesn't confirm your biases? m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/… 1 hour ago
- @CillizzaCNN Ooh! More evidence for the @cnn collusion timeline. twitter.com/RobertMueIIer/… 9 hours ago
- @postpolitics Fact checker? I say Foo! 12 hours ago
- @CillizzaCNN #8 Flynn was convicted for something that happened AFTER the campaign. FYI: there's no such thing as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @CillizzaCNN #8 Do you really not understand what he was saying? Which person was convicted for work he did for the campaign? 14 hours ago