The news media have missed the big story once again. Even though multiple nominally non-partisan sources have found the bill on the whole lacking in economic stimulus, the news media continue to refer to it by that misnomer. And even though the Democrats wrote every single jot and tittle, it couldn’t garner the support of the full democrat caucus. The story isn’t that the Republicans wouldn’t support the Democrat’s bill, more aptly named by Rush Limbaugh as the “War on Prosperity Bill”, it’s that democrats wouldn’t support it either.
- RT @thehill: Broncos linebacker loses ad endorsement after kneeling during anthem hill.cm/HFfVAvq https://t.co/NqTcC8CBTZ 57 minutes ago
- RT @KatiePavlich: Yay! twitter.com/danaperino/sta… 57 minutes ago
- RT @govtrack: One actual policy point debated yesterday in the Graham-Cassidy Hearing was whether states could implement the changes in 2 y… 58 minutes ago
- @dithreabhach @WestWingReport "Admiration for Europeans is a sign of poor intellectual and moral character." -CTGT #Lolz 1 hour ago
- @thinkprogress Are there five examples of Think Progress patriotism yet? (American, that is) #Lolz 14 hours ago