The news media have missed the big story once again. Even though multiple nominally non-partisan sources have found the bill on the whole lacking in economic stimulus, the news media continue to refer to it by that misnomer. And even though the Democrats wrote every single jot and tittle, it couldn’t garner the support of the full democrat caucus. The story isn’t that the Republicans wouldn’t support the Democrat’s bill, more aptly named by Rush Limbaugh as the “War on Prosperity Bill”, it’s that democrats wouldn’t support it either.
- @farhip Is this something you could defend as quality reporting? fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/USA-T… 1 day ago
- @DykeMarchChi Surely you're just kidding about the "anti-violent" in your Twitter description? Or is there just for legal cya? #Lolz 2 days ago
- @radfadam @Yair_Rosenberg What percentage of your beliefs do you estimate are based on misunderstanding or misinfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @radfadam @Yair_Rosenberg Do you ever win any arguments where you don't make up quotes? #JustAsking #Lolz 2 days ago
- @PostRoz "the first public indication that Mueller’s team is investigating the meeting" but YOU know its a "key focus"? #FAKENEWS #Lolz 2 days ago