The news media have missed the big story once again. Even though multiple nominally non-partisan sources have found the bill on the whole lacking in economic stimulus, the news media continue to refer to it by that misnomer. And even though the Democrats wrote every single jot and tittle, it couldn’t garner the support of the full democrat caucus. The story isn’t that the Republicans wouldn’t support the Democrat’s bill, more aptly named by Rush Limbaugh as the “War on Prosperity Bill”, it’s that democrats wouldn’t support it either.
- @CAIRNational Good choice. Desus and Mero have a lot of experience with racist hate speech: watch their show! 2 hours ago
- @farhip Yay! More sex beat. Hasn't her claim already been debunked? I could be wrong, I'm not following as close as you. 9 hours ago
- @farhip -As published in the private propaganda operation of lizard eating oligarch Jeff Bezos. 9 hours ago
- @Sarah_Boxer Anderson Cooper going off teleprompter is kind of embarrassing. 9 hours ago
- @farhip I think I know why you cover the "sex beat". How's the research coming along? #Lolz 9 hours ago