The news media have missed the big story once again. Even though multiple nominally non-partisan sources have found the bill on the whole lacking in economic stimulus, the news media continue to refer to it by that misnomer. And even though the Democrats wrote every single jot and tittle, it couldn’t garner the support of the full democrat caucus. The story isn’t that the Republicans wouldn’t support the Democrat’s bill, more aptly named by Rush Limbaugh as the “War on Prosperity Bill”, it’s that democrats wouldn’t support it either.
- RT @JamesHasson20: Who among us hasn't opened an unlocked gym locker, found an unlocked smart phone among its contents, used it to log into… 9 hours ago
- @CNNPolitics What about the section of Alabama voters who voted for Moore in order to reject corporate smear tactics by CNN? 15 hours ago
- @NPR More importantly, when will NPR stop using the "one drop rule" to identify race? 15 hours ago
- @NPR Why does NPR think it is acceptable for Franken to circulate this type of photo among colleagues? The photo d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @SteveSGoddard: If you shoot an eagle you go to jail. If you chop up 3,000 of them in the name of "green energy" you get giant governm… 15 hours ago