Perhaps the HuffPo and WashPo do not constitute the news media, but they’re certainly reliable examples. The HuffPo, at about 11:30EST, felt it was wise to quote Rep. Obey’s mischaraterization of Herbert Hoover’s economic policy. (Hoover was a massive interventionist, remember the Smoot-Hawley?) . The ideological sister of the HuffPo, the WashPo, reported that the House passed an “$819 Billion stimulus package” leaving the informed reader to wonder when the other $700 Billion or so of stimulus was added, and what happened to the $700 Billion of Democrat garbage that was there earlier today?
- RT @PimpBillClinton: Biden strikes again twitter.com/breakingnews/s… 2 hours ago
- @seanspicer Sometimes I forget that I follow the real Sean Spicer. 2 hours ago
- RT @donjuanw: @realDonaldTrump This is why your colleagues in the House wants you to step in. They need you get the FBI to release ALL of t… 2 hours ago
- RT @krugmankat: I've noticed that ppl with 'Dr' or 'Prof' in their Twitter handles tend to have a thin facade of competence, shattered by t… 2 hours ago
- @ReliableSources @brianstelter Remember when Trump released a digitally altered document as "proof" and his media a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago