Perhaps the HuffPo and WashPo do not constitute the news media, but they’re certainly reliable examples. The HuffPo, at about 11:30EST, felt it was wise to quote Rep. Obey’s mischaraterization of Herbert Hoover’s economic policy. (Hoover was a massive interventionist, remember the Smoot-Hawley?) . The ideological sister of the HuffPo, the WashPo, reported that the House passed an “$819 Billion stimulus package” leaving the informed reader to wonder when the other $700 Billion or so of stimulus was added, and what happened to the $700 Billion of Democrat garbage that was there earlier today?
- RT @sean_spicier: More fake news. Scaramucci wasn't deleting tweets, it was 33,000 emails and a few crushed blackberry's. Nothing at all to… 5 hours ago
- @LeeCamp Aren't you corporate funded too? Why is your corporation better? 5 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP page 15 "more than half is anthropogenic" what about the other 49.9%? 18 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP The critical point is that not all warming is man made. No matter what we do, the climate is warmin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP My model is the trend. The trend is we are in a geological ice age with brief warm periods. Recorde… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago