Perhaps the HuffPo and WashPo do not constitute the news media, but they’re certainly reliable examples. The HuffPo, at about 11:30EST, felt it was wise to quote Rep. Obey’s mischaraterization of Herbert Hoover’s economic policy. (Hoover was a massive interventionist, remember the Smoot-Hawley?) . The ideological sister of the HuffPo, the WashPo, reported that the House passed an “$819 Billion stimulus package” leaving the informed reader to wonder when the other $700 Billion or so of stimulus was added, and what happened to the $700 Billion of Democrat garbage that was there earlier today?
- RT @SpaceWeather101: Blatant Blue State Climate Alarmist hypocrisy cfact.org/2018/01/14/bla… 20 hours ago
- RT @SteveSGoddard: I was at the @realDonaldTrump inauguration and Women's March on DC last year. The contrast was stunning between happy, f… 20 hours ago
- RT @JudicialWatch: JW released new StateDept docs showing HillaryClinton & HumaAbedin were actually permitted to remove docs w/ claim they… 20 hours ago
- RT @FoxNews: Trump administration celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. - via @brookefoxnews foxnews.com/politics/2018/… 20 hours ago
- @thehill Please don't confuse journalists. Half of them still think Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house." 1 day ago