President Obama’s approval rating dropped below 50% on Real Clear Politics meta-survey. If President Obama was a Republican, the press would be full editorial comment on how this is an indication that the President needs to adjust his policies to be more in step with the American public. However, President Obama is the Media’s candidate, so the historic drop in approval ratings is mentioned rarely if at all.
- RT @thehill: Broncos linebacker loses ad endorsement after kneeling during anthem hill.cm/HFfVAvq https://t.co/NqTcC8CBTZ 54 minutes ago
- RT @KatiePavlich: Yay! twitter.com/danaperino/sta… 54 minutes ago
- RT @govtrack: One actual policy point debated yesterday in the Graham-Cassidy Hearing was whether states could implement the changes in 2 y… 55 minutes ago
- @dithreabhach @WestWingReport "Admiration for Europeans is a sign of poor intellectual and moral character." -CTGT #Lolz 57 minutes ago
- @thinkprogress Are there five examples of Think Progress patriotism yet? (American, that is) #Lolz 14 hours ago