President Obama’s approval rating dropped below 50% on Real Clear Politics meta-survey. If President Obama was a Republican, the press would be full editorial comment on how this is an indication that the President needs to adjust his policies to be more in step with the American public. However, President Obama is the Media’s candidate, so the historic drop in approval ratings is mentioned rarely if at all.
- @Sulliview @farhip Do you ever get exposed to any information that doesn't confirm your biases? m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/… 1 hour ago
- @CillizzaCNN Ooh! More evidence for the @cnn collusion timeline. twitter.com/RobertMueIIer/… 9 hours ago
- @postpolitics Fact checker? I say Foo! 12 hours ago
- @CillizzaCNN #8 Flynn was convicted for something that happened AFTER the campaign. FYI: there's no such thing as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @CillizzaCNN #8 Do you really not understand what he was saying? Which person was convicted for work he did for the campaign? 14 hours ago