President Obama’s approval rating dropped below 50% on Real Clear Politics meta-survey. If President Obama was a Republican, the press would be full editorial comment on how this is an indication that the President needs to adjust his policies to be more in step with the American public. However, President Obama is the Media’s candidate, so the historic drop in approval ratings is mentioned rarely if at all.
- @thehill What are the news media ratings? It's just as relevant. #PatheticHacks #Lolz 16 hours ago
- @donnabrazile Did releasing DNC emails hurt Hillary because it proved that the DNC is full of disgusting, dishonest, despicable people? 16 hours ago
- @donnabrazile Why did releasing DNC emails hurt Hillary? Please spell it out? 16 hours ago
- @donnabrazile Is this the investigation into who released the information that documented the dishonest, possibly c… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @jonhenley I'm sorry, I was conflating the dvd's to the PM with the speeches on iPod. Nonetheless, do you know if the Queen enjoyed them? 1 day ago