President Obama’s approval rating dropped below 50% on Real Clear Politics meta-survey. If President Obama was a Republican, the press would be full editorial comment on how this is an indication that the President needs to adjust his policies to be more in step with the American public. However, President Obama is the Media’s candidate, so the historic drop in approval ratings is mentioned rarely if at all.
- @farhip Is this something you could defend as quality reporting? fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/USA-T… 1 day ago
- @DykeMarchChi Surely you're just kidding about the "anti-violent" in your Twitter description? Or is there just for legal cya? #Lolz 2 days ago
- @radfadam @Yair_Rosenberg What percentage of your beliefs do you estimate are based on misunderstanding or misinfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @radfadam @Yair_Rosenberg Do you ever win any arguments where you don't make up quotes? #JustAsking #Lolz 2 days ago
- @PostRoz "the first public indication that Mueller’s team is investigating the meeting" but YOU know its a "key focus"? #FAKENEWS #Lolz 2 days ago