President Obama’s approval rating dropped below 50% on Real Clear Politics meta-survey. If President Obama was a Republican, the press would be full editorial comment on how this is an indication that the President needs to adjust his policies to be more in step with the American public. However, President Obama is the Media’s candidate, so the historic drop in approval ratings is mentioned rarely if at all.
- RT @seanmdav: The average age of mass shooters is 34 years old, murders by rifle constitute 2% of all murders in a given year, and the dead… 5 hours ago
- RT @GwilymMcGrew: @AriDavidUSA Pelosi’s San Francisco spends $30 million a year to clean up feces and needles.... twitter.com/nbcnews/status… 5 hours ago
- @chuckwoolery Why are there no regulations to prevent media corporations from exploiting murders and creating the n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @EdMorrissey: CA #MeToo lawmaker to staff: Let’s play spin the bottle, and I’ll tell you about my conquests hotair.com/archives/2018/… http… 7 hours ago
- RT @EdMorrissey: "Ms. Garcia said that having sex with other elected officials was a good way of getting information; she claimed that she… 7 hours ago