The President’s first Oval Office Address was criticized from all sides. Most critics agreed that his performance (if not his substance) improved towards the end where he spoke about his plans to transition to clean energy. Unfortunately, he used the “if we can send a man to the Moon…” trope. Now I can’t stop thinking about President Obama sending a man to the Moon to find Green Energy. Except of course, he killed the return to the Moon project at NASA. Maybe Nobel Award Winning Physicist Secretary Chu has worked out a plan?
- @thehill What are the news media ratings? It's just as relevant. #PatheticHacks #Lolz 16 hours ago
- @donnabrazile Did releasing DNC emails hurt Hillary because it proved that the DNC is full of disgusting, dishonest, despicable people? 16 hours ago
- @donnabrazile Why did releasing DNC emails hurt Hillary? Please spell it out? 16 hours ago
- @donnabrazile Is this the investigation into who released the information that documented the dishonest, possibly c… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @jonhenley I'm sorry, I was conflating the dvd's to the PM with the speeches on iPod. Nonetheless, do you know if the Queen enjoyed them? 1 day ago