The President’s first Oval Office Address was criticized from all sides. Most critics agreed that his performance (if not his substance) improved towards the end where he spoke about his plans to transition to clean energy. Unfortunately, he used the “if we can send a man to the Moon…” trope. Now I can’t stop thinking about President Obama sending a man to the Moon to find Green Energy. Except of course, he killed the return to the Moon project at NASA. Maybe Nobel Award Winning Physicist Secretary Chu has worked out a plan?
- RT @thehill: Broncos linebacker loses ad endorsement after kneeling during anthem hill.cm/HFfVAvq https://t.co/NqTcC8CBTZ 45 minutes ago
- RT @KatiePavlich: Yay! twitter.com/danaperino/sta… 45 minutes ago
- RT @govtrack: One actual policy point debated yesterday in the Graham-Cassidy Hearing was whether states could implement the changes in 2 y… 46 minutes ago
- @dithreabhach @WestWingReport "Admiration for Europeans is a sign of poor intellectual and moral character." -CTGT #Lolz 48 minutes ago
- @thinkprogress Are there five examples of Think Progress patriotism yet? (American, that is) #Lolz 14 hours ago