The Washington Post reports that 21 Pakistanis were executed under the authority of President Obama. We are not at war with Pakistan. In fact we are not at war with any country. Where does the Constitution say President Obama has the authority to execute people with out due process?
- RT @SpaceWeather101: Blatant Blue State Climate Alarmist hypocrisy cfact.org/2018/01/14/bla… 20 hours ago
- RT @SteveSGoddard: I was at the @realDonaldTrump inauguration and Women's March on DC last year. The contrast was stunning between happy, f… 20 hours ago
- RT @JudicialWatch: JW released new StateDept docs showing HillaryClinton & HumaAbedin were actually permitted to remove docs w/ claim they… 20 hours ago
- RT @FoxNews: Trump administration celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. - via @brookefoxnews foxnews.com/politics/2018/… 20 hours ago
- @thehill Please don't confuse journalists. Half of them still think Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house." 1 day ago