The President’s first Oval Office Address was criticized from all sides. Most critics agreed that his performance (if not his substance) improved towards the end where he spoke about his plans to transition to clean energy. Unfortunately, he used the “if we can send a man to the Moon…” trope. Now I can’t stop thinking about President Obama sending a man to the Moon to find Green Energy. Except of course, he killed the return to the Moon project at NASA. Maybe Nobel Award Winning Physicist Secretary Chu has worked out a plan?
- RT @seanmdav: The average age of mass shooters is 34 years old, murders by rifle constitute 2% of all murders in a given year, and the dead… 5 hours ago
- RT @GwilymMcGrew: @AriDavidUSA Pelosi’s San Francisco spends $30 million a year to clean up feces and needles.... twitter.com/nbcnews/status… 5 hours ago
- @chuckwoolery Why are there no regulations to prevent media corporations from exploiting murders and creating the n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @EdMorrissey: CA #MeToo lawmaker to staff: Let’s play spin the bottle, and I’ll tell you about my conquests hotair.com/archives/2018/… http… 7 hours ago
- RT @EdMorrissey: "Ms. Garcia said that having sex with other elected officials was a good way of getting information; she claimed that she… 7 hours ago
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28