The President’s first Oval Office Address was criticized from all sides. Most critics agreed that his performance (if not his substance) improved towards the end where he spoke about his plans to transition to clean energy. Unfortunately, he used the “if we can send a man to the Moon…” trope. Now I can’t stop thinking about President Obama sending a man to the Moon to find Green Energy. Except of course, he killed the return to the Moon project at NASA. Maybe Nobel Award Winning Physicist Secretary Chu has worked out a plan?
- @farhip Is this something you could defend as quality reporting? fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/USA-T… 1 day ago
- @DykeMarchChi Surely you're just kidding about the "anti-violent" in your Twitter description? Or is there just for legal cya? #Lolz 2 days ago
- @radfadam @Yair_Rosenberg What percentage of your beliefs do you estimate are based on misunderstanding or misinfor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @radfadam @Yair_Rosenberg Do you ever win any arguments where you don't make up quotes? #JustAsking #Lolz 2 days ago
- @PostRoz "the first public indication that Mueller’s team is investigating the meeting" but YOU know its a "key focus"? #FAKENEWS #Lolz 2 days ago