The President’s first Oval Office Address was criticized from all sides. Most critics agreed that his performance (if not his substance) improved towards the end where he spoke about his plans to transition to clean energy. Unfortunately, he used the “if we can send a man to the Moon…” trope. Now I can’t stop thinking about President Obama sending a man to the Moon to find Green Energy. Except of course, he killed the return to the Moon project at NASA. Maybe Nobel Award Winning Physicist Secretary Chu has worked out a plan?
- @Sulliview @farhip Do you ever get exposed to any information that doesn't confirm your biases? m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/… 1 hour ago
- @CillizzaCNN Ooh! More evidence for the @cnn collusion timeline. twitter.com/RobertMueIIer/… 9 hours ago
- @postpolitics Fact checker? I say Foo! 12 hours ago
- @CillizzaCNN #8 Flynn was convicted for something that happened AFTER the campaign. FYI: there's no such thing as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @CillizzaCNN #8 Do you really not understand what he was saying? Which person was convicted for work he did for the campaign? 14 hours ago