President Obama’s approval rating dropped below 50% on Real Clear Politics meta-survey. If President Obama was a Republican, the press would be full editorial comment on how this is an indication that the President needs to adjust his policies to be more in step with the American public. However, President Obama is the Media’s candidate, so the historic drop in approval ratings is mentioned rarely if at all.
- RT @JamesHasson20: Who among us hasn't opened an unlocked gym locker, found an unlocked smart phone among its contents, used it to log into… 9 hours ago
- @CNNPolitics What about the section of Alabama voters who voted for Moore in order to reject corporate smear tactics by CNN? 14 hours ago
- @NPR More importantly, when will NPR stop using the "one drop rule" to identify race? 14 hours ago
- @NPR Why does NPR think it is acceptable for Franken to circulate this type of photo among colleagues? The photo d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @SteveSGoddard: If you shoot an eagle you go to jail. If you chop up 3,000 of them in the name of "green energy" you get giant governm… 15 hours ago