President Obama has repeatedly said that he believes Timothy Geithner made an “honest mistake”. There is no way that the President can benefit from this claim. If it is true, then Geithner is incompetent and not qualified for his job as Secretary of the Treasury and the President’s judgement must be questioned as to his ability to select qualified candidates. If it is not true, the President’s judgement must be questioned as to his ability to see through simple deceits or his willingness to appoint morally compromised people to high office.
- RT @PimpBillClinton: Biden strikes again twitter.com/breakingnews/s… 2 hours ago
- @seanspicer Sometimes I forget that I follow the real Sean Spicer. 2 hours ago
- RT @donjuanw: @realDonaldTrump This is why your colleagues in the House wants you to step in. They need you get the FBI to release ALL of t… 2 hours ago
- RT @krugmankat: I've noticed that ppl with 'Dr' or 'Prof' in their Twitter handles tend to have a thin facade of competence, shattered by t… 2 hours ago
- @ReliableSources @brianstelter Remember when Trump released a digitally altered document as "proof" and his media a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago