President Obama has repeatedly said that he believes Timothy Geithner made an “honest mistake”. There is no way that the President can benefit from this claim. If it is true, then Geithner is incompetent and not qualified for his job as Secretary of the Treasury and the President’s judgement must be questioned as to his ability to select qualified candidates. If it is not true, the President’s judgement must be questioned as to his ability to see through simple deceits or his willingness to appoint morally compromised people to high office.
- RT @tedcruz: It’s time for #CNNDebateNight! Tune in, #CruzCrew! https://t.co/p7jE5D9Znf 45 minutes ago
- @Sulliview Here you go, in case you aren't familiar and can't be bothered to look. bing.com/videos/search?… 46 minutes ago
- @Sulliview Aren't Biden's massages de facto sexual assault? 48 minutes ago
- @Sulliview In your next column will you speculate on meaning of VP Biden's creepy messages and swimming naked in fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 49 minutes ago
- @emilyaheil @helena_andrews Would you warn us if the new VP book contains photos of Biden (nude) at the pool? 52 minutes ago