President Obama has repeatedly said that he believes Timothy Geithner made an “honest mistake”. There is no way that the President can benefit from this claim. If it is true, then Geithner is incompetent and not qualified for his job as Secretary of the Treasury and the President’s judgement must be questioned as to his ability to select qualified candidates. If it is not true, the President’s judgement must be questioned as to his ability to see through simple deceits or his willingness to appoint morally compromised people to high office.
- RT @SpaceWeather101: Blatant Blue State Climate Alarmist hypocrisy cfact.org/2018/01/14/bla… 20 hours ago
- RT @SteveSGoddard: I was at the @realDonaldTrump inauguration and Women's March on DC last year. The contrast was stunning between happy, f… 20 hours ago
- RT @JudicialWatch: JW released new StateDept docs showing HillaryClinton & HumaAbedin were actually permitted to remove docs w/ claim they… 20 hours ago
- RT @FoxNews: Trump administration celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. - via @brookefoxnews foxnews.com/politics/2018/… 20 hours ago
- @thehill Please don't confuse journalists. Half of them still think Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house." 1 day ago