President Obama has repeatedly said that he believes Timothy Geithner made an “honest mistake”. There is no way that the President can benefit from this claim. If it is true, then Geithner is incompetent and not qualified for his job as Secretary of the Treasury and the President’s judgement must be questioned as to his ability to select qualified candidates. If it is not true, the President’s judgement must be questioned as to his ability to see through simple deceits or his willingness to appoint morally compromised people to high office.
- RT @sean_spicier: More fake news. Scaramucci wasn't deleting tweets, it was 33,000 emails and a few crushed blackberry's. Nothing at all to… 5 hours ago
- @LeeCamp Aren't you corporate funded too? Why is your corporation better? 5 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP page 15 "more than half is anthropogenic" what about the other 49.9%? 18 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP The critical point is that not all warming is man made. No matter what we do, the climate is warmin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP My model is the trend. The trend is we are in a geological ice age with brief warm periods. Recorde… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago