During today’s press conference President Obama implied that he was an economist when he identified “other economists” as supporting his assertions. It’s hard to argue with the implication that the President is representative of the kind of economist that does support his War on Prosperity spending bill. I think I agree 100%.
- RT @SpaceWeather101: Blatant Blue State Climate Alarmist hypocrisy cfact.org/2018/01/14/bla… 20 hours ago
- RT @SteveSGoddard: I was at the @realDonaldTrump inauguration and Women's March on DC last year. The contrast was stunning between happy, f… 20 hours ago
- RT @JudicialWatch: JW released new StateDept docs showing HillaryClinton & HumaAbedin were actually permitted to remove docs w/ claim they… 20 hours ago
- RT @FoxNews: Trump administration celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. - via @brookefoxnews foxnews.com/politics/2018/… 20 hours ago
- @thehill Please don't confuse journalists. Half of them still think Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house." 1 day ago