During today’s press conference President Obama implied that he was an economist when he identified “other economists” as supporting his assertions. It’s hard to argue with the implication that the President is representative of the kind of economist that does support his War on Prosperity spending bill. I think I agree 100%.
- RT @PimpBillClinton: Biden strikes again twitter.com/breakingnews/s… 2 hours ago
- @seanspicer Sometimes I forget that I follow the real Sean Spicer. 2 hours ago
- RT @donjuanw: @realDonaldTrump This is why your colleagues in the House wants you to step in. They need you get the FBI to release ALL of t… 2 hours ago
- RT @krugmankat: I've noticed that ppl with 'Dr' or 'Prof' in their Twitter handles tend to have a thin facade of competence, shattered by t… 2 hours ago
- @ReliableSources @brianstelter Remember when Trump released a digitally altered document as "proof" and his media a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago