During today’s press conference President Obama implied that he was an economist when he identified “other economists” as supporting his assertions. It’s hard to argue with the implication that the President is representative of the kind of economist that does support his War on Prosperity spending bill. I think I agree 100%.
- RT @sean_spicier: More fake news. Scaramucci wasn't deleting tweets, it was 33,000 emails and a few crushed blackberry's. Nothing at all to… 5 hours ago
- @LeeCamp Aren't you corporate funded too? Why is your corporation better? 5 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP page 15 "more than half is anthropogenic" what about the other 49.9%? 18 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP The critical point is that not all warming is man made. No matter what we do, the climate is warmin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP My model is the trend. The trend is we are in a geological ice age with brief warm periods. Recorde… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago