Does President Obama’s knowledge of economics (and that of the Democrats in Congress) exceed the combined wisdom of the 300 million Americans who actually participate in the productive economy? If one wanted to stimulate the economy, the best solution would be to stop taking $3 trillion out of it every year.
- RT @thehill: Broncos linebacker loses ad endorsement after kneeling during anthem hill.cm/HFfVAvq https://t.co/NqTcC8CBTZ 1 hour ago
- RT @KatiePavlich: Yay! twitter.com/danaperino/sta… 1 hour ago
- RT @govtrack: One actual policy point debated yesterday in the Graham-Cassidy Hearing was whether states could implement the changes in 2 y… 1 hour ago
- @dithreabhach @WestWingReport "Admiration for Europeans is a sign of poor intellectual and moral character." -CTGT #Lolz 1 hour ago
- @thinkprogress Are there five examples of Think Progress patriotism yet? (American, that is) #Lolz 14 hours ago