Does President Obama’s knowledge of economics (and that of the Democrats in Congress) exceed the combined wisdom of the 300 million Americans who actually participate in the productive economy? If one wanted to stimulate the economy, the best solution would be to stop taking $3 trillion out of it every year.
- RT @JamesHasson20: Who among us hasn't opened an unlocked gym locker, found an unlocked smart phone among its contents, used it to log into… 9 hours ago
- @CNNPolitics What about the section of Alabama voters who voted for Moore in order to reject corporate smear tactics by CNN? 15 hours ago
- @NPR More importantly, when will NPR stop using the "one drop rule" to identify race? 15 hours ago
- @NPR Why does NPR think it is acceptable for Franken to circulate this type of photo among colleagues? The photo d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @SteveSGoddard: If you shoot an eagle you go to jail. If you chop up 3,000 of them in the name of "green energy" you get giant governm… 15 hours ago