President Obama and most of the news media have given the nation a false choice between economic catastrophe and an unprecedented expansion of the Federal Government misnamed a “stimulus”. News out after news outlet conflate economists’ calls for a massive government stimulus with the President’s assertion that the Democrat’s bill is a stimulus. While there may be a few economists that will go on the record advocating government spending as stimulative, even those will not endorse the Democrat plan line by line.
- RT @sean_spicier: More fake news. Scaramucci wasn't deleting tweets, it was 33,000 emails and a few crushed blackberry's. Nothing at all to… 5 hours ago
- @LeeCamp Aren't you corporate funded too? Why is your corporation better? 5 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP page 15 "more than half is anthropogenic" what about the other 49.9%? 18 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP The critical point is that not all warming is man made. No matter what we do, the climate is warmin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- @Ricaredo74 @AP My model is the trend. The trend is we are in a geological ice age with brief warm periods. Recorde… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago