President Obama and most of the news media have given the nation a false choice between economic catastrophe and an unprecedented expansion of the Federal Government misnamed a “stimulus”. News out after news outlet conflate economists’ calls for a massive government stimulus with the President’s assertion that the Democrat’s bill is a stimulus. While there may be a few economists that will go on the record advocating government spending as stimulative, even those will not endorse the Democrat plan line by line.
- RT @SpaceWeather101: Blatant Blue State Climate Alarmist hypocrisy cfact.org/2018/01/14/bla… 20 hours ago
- RT @SteveSGoddard: I was at the @realDonaldTrump inauguration and Women's March on DC last year. The contrast was stunning between happy, f… 20 hours ago
- RT @JudicialWatch: JW released new StateDept docs showing HillaryClinton & HumaAbedin were actually permitted to remove docs w/ claim they… 20 hours ago
- RT @FoxNews: Trump administration celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. - via @brookefoxnews foxnews.com/politics/2018/… 20 hours ago
- @thehill Please don't confuse journalists. Half of them still think Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house." 1 day ago