President Obama and most of the news media have given the nation a false choice between economic catastrophe and an unprecedented expansion of the Federal Government misnamed a “stimulus”. News out after news outlet conflate economists’ calls for a massive government stimulus with the President’s assertion that the Democrat’s bill is a stimulus. While there may be a few economists that will go on the record advocating government spending as stimulative, even those will not endorse the Democrat plan line by line.
- RT @PimpBillClinton: Biden strikes again twitter.com/breakingnews/s… 2 hours ago
- @seanspicer Sometimes I forget that I follow the real Sean Spicer. 2 hours ago
- RT @donjuanw: @realDonaldTrump This is why your colleagues in the House wants you to step in. They need you get the FBI to release ALL of t… 2 hours ago
- RT @krugmankat: I've noticed that ppl with 'Dr' or 'Prof' in their Twitter handles tend to have a thin facade of competence, shattered by t… 2 hours ago
- @ReliableSources @brianstelter Remember when Trump released a digitally altered document as "proof" and his media a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago