President Obama and most of the news media have given the nation a false choice between economic catastrophe and an unprecedented expansion of the Federal Government misnamed a “stimulus”. News out after news outlet conflate economists’ calls for a massive government stimulus with the President’s assertion that the Democrat’s bill is a stimulus. While there may be a few economists that will go on the record advocating government spending as stimulative, even those will not endorse the Democrat plan line by line.
- RT @tedcruz: It’s time for #CNNDebateNight! Tune in, #CruzCrew! https://t.co/p7jE5D9Znf 46 minutes ago
- @Sulliview Here you go, in case you aren't familiar and can't be bothered to look. bing.com/videos/search?… 46 minutes ago
- @Sulliview Aren't Biden's massages de facto sexual assault? 48 minutes ago
- @Sulliview In your next column will you speculate on meaning of VP Biden's creepy messages and swimming naked in fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 49 minutes ago
- @emilyaheil @helena_andrews Would you warn us if the new VP book contains photos of Biden (nude) at the pool? 52 minutes ago